Thursday, September 17, 2009

Attract Wealth - Take the Focus Off the Money by Kelli Cooper

For those who want to attract wealth into their lives, there is one important key to keep in mind. This key to success may seem completely counter intuitive but it is vital. Trust me on this one as I am speaking from experience. You need to take the focus off the money. Yeah, I know it sounds strange to say that you will get money by not thinking about money. Though hard to grasp at first, it is not actual money you want, it is the things it will help you do, be, and have. That is why it is so important to get specific about your desires and the things you want to cultivate in your life. By focusing on these things, you bring yourself into a higher vibration and a better place mentally where you will be more ripe to receive the things you desire. Yes, I realize that in the midst of financial crisis, it is hard to think about anything else besides actual physical money making its way into your hands or bank account. I suffered from this same malady and I know what it is like to struggle financially and to wake up every morning doing mental calculations of my bills and the amount of debt I was steadily accumulating. I also know from experience that by focusing solely on money or better yet, the lack of it, I got absolutely nowhere and wasted a lot of time in severe anxiety.

Like I mentioned earlier, getting into a vibe that is friendly to receiving good things is very important if you want to attract wealth and other good things into your experience. You can start becoming the person you hope to be at any time, no matter what is going on in your life. Focusing solely on money and how to get money will often put us into the exact opposite state of the one that is conducive to good. The mere thought of money can evoke very strong negative emotions that will get you absolutely nowhere. Again, trust me on this one. You need to really give serious thought to why you want money: The things you want to do, the things you want to have, the personality traits, feelings, and qualities you hope it will give you. Guess what, you can start on this list even before you have a dime. For example, if you think having money will help you be more charitable and giving, there are tons of ways to help others without having any money and you can begin cultivating kindness and goodwill. Volunteer with an organization that serves a cause you care about, even if it is as little as once a month. If you think money will give you the opportunity to do the things you enjoy more frequently, make the time to do some of them now. If you love being out in nature, start going for hikes. This will not cost a thing. I could go on with a million different examples. My main point is that you will begin to attract financial prosperity when you are in a good state of mind and confident that your desires will be fulfilled. As I said earlier, it is not really the money you want, it is the things behind it and if you start working on those things, the money will flow naturally and from sources you never expected. When you start being happier and more relaxed, things will just flow better. You will get intuitive nudges, known as inspired action, that will lead you to the things you want. For example, if you are thinking you want to find a way to earn extra money without being super attached and anxious about it, you may get a nudge out of nowhere to visit a certain website and on that very day, you find some opportunity that is perfect for you. That is a real example from my own life. You will begin to attract wealth when you start getting clear about your intentions and making efforts to become the best you can be.

When people tell you certain programs or products have changed their lives, it is natural to be skeptical so I was reserved about making that claim for Bob Doyle's Wealth Beyond Reason Program but there is no other way to put it. I truly believe it can do the same for you if you give it a try and USE WHAT YOU LEARN. My efforts to create my life by design and focus on the things I want were half hearted at best through the years if I am honest with myself. When I finally got serious, I came across his program and something just spoke to me. Not only will you learn what law of attraction REALLY IS from Bob, you will also learn tons more from the best of the bunch in the field of personal development and wealth consciousness. He has compiled a program that will leave no stone unturned and if there was a degree in creating your life by design through deliberate intention, this would be the curriculum. If you are serious about learning how to develop a wealth consciousness and living the life you truly want, this information will put you on the right track. Like I said before, this info can change your life IF YOU USE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment